16 December 2007

Quick hit

What a difference a day makes...
Yesterday was cloudy, warmish and little wind.
Today is sunny, cold and windy...I rode anyway. I'm just that hard. I did about 90 minutes on the cross bike out in the wet, wind and cold. It's a bit damp down by the river. I will say though, I got a bit Paris-Roubaix when I hit the dirt road that runs to the parking lot. It was really wet and muddy, so I stomped the big ring and passed a minivan, much to the shock of the passengers. Good stuff...
I had a massive tail up Gervais and through campus. A few trip up the parking garages and then home.
The H.O. is Christmas shopping. She's just a glutton for punishment. I'd rather take a shot or five to the beanbag rather than go to Harbison 8 days before Christmas. The management trainees are at the bluehairs for the afternoon.
I think I'm headed to the couch!

No comments: