25 April 2016

A little late...

Yeah...I usually post first thing Monday morning. Sorry...I was sleeping, then finishing my...er...#1's school project.
When did 5th grade get so labor intensive?
I have more hours in this thing than it takes to build a pro bike...

Nice ride Saturday with Statler and Waldorf. Easy peasy 70km. One little effort at the end. Seems there MIGHT be some form lurking underneath.
Of course, as it usually happens, I come back from injury/surgery...and I work...alone...to get some fitness back in my old body, I get a cold.
Thankfully, it's just a head cold, and seems to be on it's way out of town. The Neti Pot, though being a close cousin to waterboarding, works to get the bad stuff out of one's skull.
It IS a bit irritating though, as the weather has been PERFECT over the last few days. Sunday was sublime, and The Heathens looked like they had a good ride.
I thought about riding tomorrow, but as I didn't sleep A WINK Saturday night, I'm gonna drop The Duke at school, and come back to the house and see if I can sleep the morning away.

Be back at it Thursday. Rumor has it that I jumped on the 11v bandwagon too...

Liege was last weekend. The weather was abysmal. They even shortened the race!
Watching the whole thing, or even the last 10km would be a test...
Here's Cosmo's take...


Style.
 Don't know these guys? Shhhhhhhh....

Bike racers dream setup? I posed the question to JBrstl. He may have gotten light-headed from the rush of blood to his groin area...
Speaking of rushes of blood to the doo-dads...
 Change nothing...take my money...
 Class move by Chevrolet...
Brilliant ad...

Ok...I need to go waterboard myself, and hit the Tempurpedic...
P&PWG

No comments: