02 May 2016

It rained...

The alarm goes off Sunday morning, and it was cloudy...rain on the radar. Then it turned flying-monkey-dark.
It stormed for about 30 minutes.
I said "F it", and took a shower, thinking it would be crap all day.
No sooner did I get toweled off, El Sol came out...and stayed out until the late afternoon. Day pretty much wasted...
Yes, we DID get 2+ inches of rain yesterday, but it came in bursts.
Should have gotten on the CX bike, and ridden...

I DID get good rides in on Thursday and Saturday though. Actually rode HARD on Saturday. Felt good to blow the carbon out of the pipes after being sort of sick all week. And by carbon, I mean snot...
Thankfully, this is the last week of futbol, so I get my Saturday mornings back. Need to start stacking up some miles...

Los photos...
 C60
 Or C60
Quit messing around Mike!!
So Thursday morning, my mom calls...flipping about about her car. Needs $2500 worth of engine work. It's a 12 year old Chevrolet Equinox. As you can guess, it's KBB value isn't much more than the money that needed to be dumped in it.
We met at Love Chevrolet, and got her a NEW 2016 Equinox. Easy deal. Super nice guys. Worked with us to get the numbers right.
While we were there, I had a moment ...
Z06 Corvette w/the Z07 package. $101k BEAST.

I like big butts, and I cannot lie!
It's probably better that I don't have great piles of money laying about.

No ridey today. Had work and house stuff to do this morning. Supposed to rain again tomorrow. IDGAF.
As long as there's no lightning, I'm on the bike. Still some carbon to be blown out...


No comments: