04 April 2016

RVV

Men


Women


Huh...both winners are the current WC. Tell me more about the 'Rainbow Curse'...

And let's talk about Sagan's podium shoes...
Looks like a good time was had on the Tinkoff team bus...

Versus the Etixx-Quickstep bus...
Again, they screw the pooch. Probably could have heard an ant fart on their bus. Lefevre got out of the car b/c of the stress. EQS's performances lately are gonna kill the guy.

An smaller group of Heathens met yesterday for a ride in the sunshine...and wind.
Of course, we headed out with the tailwind. We paid full retail for that easy ride out to Swansea.
Oddly, I felt like crap on the way out, but better on the way back in.
Of course, I've ridden the Ridley exactly 4x in the past month. The bike felt weird. My pedal stroke felt weird. The shoes felt weird.
Things leveled out after a couple of hours though.
It was fairly terrible out there too...


And yesterday was EASILY the longest ride I've done in about 5 months. I had 107kms when I hit the 'hood, so I spun around until 110 showed on the GPS. (Even numbers are easier to add.)
I was a bit knackered when I hit Service Course. Those rides are needed though. Gotta get some fitness and strength back...

It's nice today. Go do SOMETHING outside!



No comments: