09 April 2015

Time suck

That's all today's post is going to be. Things to effectively ruin any productivity you may, or may not, have on a Thursday morning.

Didn't ride Tuesday, as I don't ride on the days I get cracked and stretched. So nothing to report there. Crushing...I know...

Roubaix is Sunday. It's sunny in the North of France right now. I'm disappointed too.

It was nice last year too. I think we're about due for a wet race.



And 1994...

Probably still the best race of the "modern" era...

Scheldeprijs was yesterday. Kristoff is killing it. And again, can someone explain to me how Etixx-Quickstep lost this race...?


Scary crash too...

From the "Answer to a question no one asked" File :
A 36er? Really? Because, you know, toe overlap won't be an issue....
Maybe penny farthings will make a comeback...

Ducati custom 250 Scrambler? Shut up and take my money! Mr. Fuller knows his stuff. He's working on a KTM Duke right now. Hmmmm...

And just a reminder...

On the serious tip, thanks to Outspokin' for hooking me up on a Trek MT200 for #2 Junior Management.
His birthday is coming, and being the little brother, he's always gotten the hand-me-down bike. Well, not this time. He's gonna be stoked.
And if you need a proper fit, call them and get Brian to set you up. I watched the process the other day. To say it's thorough would be something of an understatement.

Ok...back to work...


No comments: