17 April 2015

Motivation

It comes and goes. It's a funny thing.
I'm motivated to ride right now, but not in 55 degrees and rain. So last night, Service Course stayed locked.
I've ridden in enough cold rain in the last couple of years. Just wasn't feeling it last night.
And honestly, all I need is to get popped by some nozzle of his/her way home from work. Low visibility, rain, and slick roads = me not being terribly excited about riding.
Hell, I got right-hooked TWICE on Tuesday evening, and the GD sun was out! AND I was in the bike lane.

Early U10 Futbol tomorrow, then I'll do a few hours on the CX bike. MAYBE I'll go out Sunday in the rain that's been forecast.

GP Denain was Wednesday. Bouhanni seems to have found a turn of speed...



Two races this weekend...
Amstel Gold and Roubaix's bastard little brother, the Tro Bro Leon.



Jered and Ashley will be there again, taking spectacular images... Tro Bro Leon 2014 

Vittoria tubs....


Granted, it ain't FMB...

The fridge at Ridley HQ...on cobbles...

Wonder how pissed The Boss will be if I do this on the hardwoods...?

Merci Roubaix...
...indeed...

And with that, The Duke just told me "You no smell good...". Guess it's time to get the day started...

Enjoy some music...made by MUSICIANS...



If you like this, check out Snarky Puppy on the YouTubes. The Metropole Orkest and Family Dinner sessions are particularly great.

Have a productive weekend, no matter what you choose to undertake...


No comments: