10 June 2014

Like the stuff inside a Twinkie...

 Can someone PLEASE give Froome a sandwich?  He looks like fucking spider!
 I'm no MTB person, but I know elegant, and well thought out when I see it.  Oh, and that hydraulic tubing?  It's clear. That's the brake fluid giving it the red color!!
 And here, we celebrate the lesser known "Running of The Baby Goats".
 This is in Oregon. I may start a "GoFundMe" account very soon...
Calling Mr. Edwards...Mr. Edwards, please pick up the white courtesy phone.  Triumph Scrambler.
Ok, if I must...
It's made by Kingston Custom in Germany.  

And it seems our ride plans have changed.  Instead of going to Tryon on Sunday, we are heading to Caesar's Head on Saturday.  70-ish mile loop through the borderlands.  Message me if you'd like to join, and I'll dole out the details.

I've already put my 'fat-guy-trying-to-go-uphill' gears on.  12/28 baby!  I ain't skeered. 

I also serviced the rear hub on my new wheels, as folks were becoming afraid of angry bees.  It's still loud.  There's only some much one can do with 6 pawls and 60 engagement points.

Work...yes, I do actually have a job...is calling, and I must answer.


No comments: