19 June 2014

I laugh in your general direction...

Heat wave.... oh my God...
So the folks in the Northeast are experiencing some heat.  Ooooooo...it's 90...let the kids out of school early.
Yes, they actually did just that in Philly yesterday. 
A) Not that hot
B) Still in school?  Guess they're making up for the days in was cold and they didn't go.

And the World Cup. Players cramping. Announcers whinging.
It was 84 and 70% humidity.
Folks in Columbia would kill for that weather.  It's supposed to be 98 and 70% humidity today.
I think I'll go outside and paint...

Speaking of, Service Course got a fresh coat of color yesterday.  Needed it badly.  It was starting to look like a lowly yard shed...
Yes, I need to go up top and sweep off the roof.  Maybe this morning...
Then I'll climb the ladder and paint the back of the house....
Oh joy...

Armstrong is BACK!

NOPE!  Just no...
I'm usually against the unzipped jersey thing, but I'll make an exception this time. I will also treat such things on a case by case basis in the future...

Triumph. Bonneville. Scrambler.






And so ends another day of no real content. Time to go outside before in gets Southeast Asia around here.
It was hot Tuesday night.  Gonna be hotter tonight. The hot blonde and I have formulated a plan though.  All are welcome to join...
No...not that...perverts...









No comments: