18 December 2013

Tell me again...

Please, tell me again how great it is to live up North.  Philly...Boston...Minneapolis.  Oh, you all have snow?  And more is expected today?  Oh, you say it's going to warm up for you this weekend?  Into the 40s?



Yes, SC has it's own issues, but take one thing away from this...
We'll be riding in jerseys and bibs this weekend!! 

Speaking  of,  I rode in shorts last night.  A light coating of Mad Alchemy, and all was good.  Just sort of rolled around, but two hours is two hours.  And it was a good time. 
Got honked at...in my neighborhood...on my street...by a parent up at the kid's school.  We'll talk about it this afternoon.  The guy is a particularly sour person, and coming from me, that's saying something.  I'll explain his mistake, and why he shouldn't make it again...

 Is it me, or does a young Abdu look a little like Cancellara?

 Come to training camp they said...it'll be fun they said...

 Fabian on Miguel's Espada?  Ok...

 It's a thinker...

 What ring shall I ride today? 

 Tell me again how hard ball and stick 'athletes' are...

Think you're smooth on the bike?  Tony Martin begs to differ...

No ridey tonight.  Work related Christmas dinner takes precedence.  I really like how the restaurant that was chosen has NOTHING I can eat on the menu, and doesn't allow substitutions.  Guess I'll eat before I leave the house, huh? 

Time to do a little Christmas shopping. 


No comments: