15 May 2013

HumpDay ( and 8 to go until ManCation)

 Oh...Sweet Baby Jesus...

 "Eh, do you ladies need the keycard to my room?"

Wiggo has crashed so much, he's taken to wearing his helmet while reading La Gazzetta.

Speaking of Wiggo crashing...



That was impressive...

Weird ride last night. 
It never seemed 'fast', but the group got blown to hell on the run out 12th.  We made the turn, and no one was there.  A few ran some stop signs and got away...(I'll reserve comment...)
JBrstl and I waited, and a few chased across.  There was really never a "group" until we got to the top of Glenn.  Even the, the ride really never got together.  Odd...
It wasn't just me.  Others said it was "off" for some reason.  Who knows...?
I got some good miles in the sunshine with a bunch a guys I like riding with.  Not much more to ask...

And I think I have the new shoes/pedals figured out.  I guess I need to ride them to let the body adapt to the differences, however minute they may be. 

Gonna be nice for the next 5 or 6 days.  Go ride your bike.


No comments: