21 February 2012

Tuesday Newsday

News-ish:

File Under : No Fucking Way! Roubaix without Arenberg? That would be like peanut butter without the ladies!

AND, if the threat of Arenberg's removal isn't enough, the classic/traditional route for the RvV has changed...
Pulling out the Muur Van Geraadsbergen because it's 'not convenient'? Jesus, racing in Belgium...in April, isn't exactly convenient.

Voeckler fails to repeat at Haut Var...announces that he's begun training for the sequel to "300".

File Under : No shit? Really? Garmin delayed it's powermeter pedals...again? $1500 pedals? I'll pass...

Albert finally decided to win a race in the WC stripes last weekend. And it was a good one...

And for the rest of your Euro fix, head on over to Pez and burn the rest of your day watching the videos...

Now, onto my drivel...


Not much to say here, other than DO WANT!!! If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly! And that's the exact backdrop I would build to store the bike on when not in use!

I'm no physicist, but I do understand that both of these guys are about to have the momentum arrested at an alarming rate. Or, in the parlance of our friends in Lexington County...Bad shit's about to happen man!


Dirt climb out of the valley anyone? A single trip up and down would likely be enough to fill a ride. Let's be frank. I'm a fatass, and no climber, but dragging myself to the top would be fun. Of course, we all know that my idea of fun is sometimes really warped...

Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: