18 August 2011

What a lovely morning...





It was one of those morning's that I really didn't WANT to ride, but I NEEDED to go out. 70 degrees, a light breeze, and the big Sun.
I felt really flat, yet the speed was about normal for the dirt loop. The grand total time difference for the loop...TWO minutes. The long loop normally takes somewhere around 2 hours, and this morning, it was 2:02.
I did make a large mistake though. Instead of taking the regular loop through Five Points, I turned and came home through campus. Today was the first day of classes...
It had a certain Beijing traffic feel. I couldn't even ogle the undergrads for fear that I'd get smashed flat by some fratboy in his bro-dozer.
Note to self, take the long way home...

La Vuelta starts this weekend, if you're into such things...

2 comments:

Junk said...

What no TnA? Slacker.

MM said...

See next post...