26 August 2011

It's Friday, you ain't got no job...

Three long weeks have passed since I'd been to the Chiro/ART Doc. I needed it this morning. My appointments are usually 15-20 minutes. This morning? 45. I was jacked up. No wonder it felt like shit to ride the bike.

On the ride tip, I did an easy 2 hours on the CX bike yesterday. Beautiful morning for it...

Big blue sky, little wind, fertile farmland...

I don't know what the British are selling here, but I'll take 17!

I DO know what Cipollini is selling here, and I'll take 17!

The Vuelta is going on...yawn...
The Tour of Colorado has drawn the big names though. Yeah, yeah, I know that's not what it's called, but I refuse to call it the USPro Cycling Challenge. Sounds like the MS150, or some other charity ride for Pete's sake!
That being said, The Angry Bald Midget is winning. Yawn. Once a doper, always a doper. #bottle
The race and scenery are brilliant though. Colorado (high elevation) in the summer is pretty close to perfect.

Okay...the newest addition to the management trainee program is raising hell...gotta go...

No comments: