08 August 2011

Monday

Good ride on the Ridley this morning. It always feels weird to get on the road bike after riding the CX bike for several consecutive rides. Sure, all of the fit measurements are the same, but the differences in geometry and material shine through.
I also popped a 2.5mm spacer under the seatmeast cap to raise the saddle a bit. 2.5mm!! When I rolled out of the yard, it seemed like I raised the saddle a foot! Fine lines people, fine lines!
I also tried out Google MyTracks on my phone. Pretty freaking brilliant. No need for a Garmin product...none at all! It keeps track of all pertinent info, including elevation gain/loss, and it actively maps your route. It also made me ride harder, since I knew there was a little electronic passenger tracking my every move.


Robert Forstermann has come for your children. Dude is as serious as a heart attack...

Here's a video of RF and Hoy going after it at Worlds.

Enjoy your week people...6 days until the kiddoes go back to school! Yippee!


No comments: