15 June 2011

Told you so...

It took a few days, but that weasel-y little fucker Papp left a comment...
Go away Joe...no one gives a good GD what you think. You have an issue with perception. It's this perception that makes you believe that you are the great savior of cycling. If it makes you sleep better at night, then it's your issue to deal with. The fact that you yap like a purse-dog to anyone that will listen makes it everyone else's. I'm no head-shrinker, but serious mental health advice may be what's needed for you. Your 'notoriety' is what it is because you've acted like a douche, not because you've suddenly found the straight and narrow.

STFU and just slide into anonymity, where you have lived your whole life, and where you belong.

Now, onto the rest of our show...

Thor won the TdS stage yesterday, then promptly showed off his ''whiteman's overbite". Nice! The finish was NOT easy, yet he hauled his big sprinter body to the finish. Take note of this as the Tour approaches...

Change in locations today. Leaving Philly and moving to the 'burbs. Mapped out some good loops through the country. Just found my damn camera, so I'll upload some photos later...

Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Peter K said...

Wow. A "stay at home dad" who has nothing better to do than dogpile on Papp and call for the dismantling of an entire sport (which is what it would require to get *everyone* ever involved with doping out.)

Very macho.

Maybe Papp *does* need mental health advice, maybe he *is* seeking treatment, and I bet if you were facing time in the Big House you'd be doing everything you could not to become your cell mate's love toy.

Furthermore, love or hate snitches (I'm guessing you're in the 'hate' camp,) a well-placed one can effect an across-the-board house cleaning. Isn't that what you're calling for? It doesn't seem to be happening any other way, does it? You call for "Revamp(ing) the system." That's a riot. When the UCI, WADA, and the top 10 participating country's parallel organizations are aligned on NOTHING, then there's effectively no system to change.

MM said...

Never said I had the answers my friend, just an idea. I fully understand that none of the governing bodies want to so much as talk to each other. They're all just hoping it all just goes away. One of those, 'ignore the problem' situations...
And what does the fact that I stay home with my kids have to do with anything? Does it somehow make me less of a man in your eyes? Should I say that I'm effectively retired, and don't NEED to head to the cubicle farm every morning?
And so what if I'm piling on Papp? If you actually READ what I've written, you'll notice that you just agreed with about 75% of it.
And don't BET that I'd be doing the same thing to avoid jail time, as this would be incorrect. I'm not dumb/greedy/whatever enough to do something that would warrant Federal time.
That's his cross to bear, not mine. Like my mama always said, don't do the crime if you can't do the time!