26 June 2011

Sunday pic post

Advertising finally tells the truth?
I'll take it, if I must....
Who says NYers are stupid?
Um, yes please! Click on the pic for the HUGE version. Amazing...
Doping schematic. Very eye opening, if it doesn't make you cross-eyeded!

Nothing much to say today. My back is shredded. I moved furniture for the H.O. Friday night, and seemed to have strained my back...again! I rode for 2.5 hours yesterday and came to the realization that another week off the bike is called for. I try not to get all depressed about the whole situation, but it's hard on days like today. Freaking perfect outside...
Looks like the 4th of July ride in Tryon is out. I've said it before...I just don't think I'm meant to do that ride!
And as it normally works, Junior Mgmt. is going to VBS in the mornings next week. Guess I'll get to lay around in peace...

No comments: