11 February 2011

Friday funnies

HA! And THIS is easily the funniest thing you'll see this weekend...

This guy has to be Jens Voigt's dad...
His Black Card is on the way...

Katie F'n Compton gets a contract. Just think how dominant she'll be with some actual support! Boggles the mind...

And like we all didn't know that this shit was coming. The Spanish weren't going to stick to their guns, especially when it involves the only rider from Espana that doesn't fall off his bike in a crosswind...or when riding over a painted line on the road...or when a small gnat hits them...

And I'd REALLY like to be a fly on the wall when PVP gets rolling. I'm betting he appreciates the paycheck, but secretly thinks Vaughters is a vag. Yeah, it's the same in Flemish...I looked it up.

And in sort-of-local news, let's all hope this guy gets a little more than the usual slap on the wrist for killing Army Doctor, Maj. Matthew Burke. The maximum penalty in these cases just isn't enough...

2 hours on the CX bike for the kid this morning. It's sunny and warm outside now, but it was peen shrinking chilly when I rolled out @ 8:45. I may actually break out the Ridley tomorrow. I haven't been on the road bike in...well, I can't remember at this point...probably a month or so.

Gonna be nice for the next week or so...get outside and play!

No comments: