07 November 2010

A sloppy mess



Nys is a mudder, once again. Stybar called into the live broadcast for Mallorca...wuss! The course looked, um, challenging. Guys would crash on the one descent and slide all the way to the bottom, w/o their bikes.

Speaking of, I bailed on racing CX today. I woke up feeling punky yesterday, rode anyway, and just felt worse as the day progressed. @ 2100 hours, the H.O. forbade me from getting up @ 0530 and traveling to Charleston. I'm glad she did, b/c I've felt like hammered shit since my crusty eyes saw first light this morning. I rolled out of the rack @ 0900, which was really 1000, since the time got clicked back last night. Somewhere near 11 hours of sleep helped very little...
I'm not even hungry, so you KNOW something is wrong!

Good ride by Spokejunky this morning in Chas. to finish 2nd in the 3s. MDro rode well, but evidently ran off course and lost spots getting back on.

Oh, well, such is life. I'd rather be sick now than for Southern Cross.

No comments: