03 November 2010

Muddy goodness!



Nys is a mudder. Watch him just flow and let the bike move around under him. Notice too, that his rear FMB is flat for @ 1/2 lap. No worries though, just ride it! I also like the fact that this race was on a Monday, and the course was surrounded by fans. Belgium has it shit straight!

MDro and I met for a CX ride last night. Nothing hard, just a fun ride through the surrounding area, including the secret spots. It was the first time this season that I've had to break out the lights. This whole 'dark at 6:45 thing' is a bit depressing. Thankfully, I have the opportunity to ride in the morning, when the sun is above the horizon. That being said, I really like riding at night. It heightens the senses, so when I come down, sleep is easy!

I suddenly want one of these too...

No comments: