01 November 2010

The very moment...

For all you dillholes who believe Contadope! The signing of the contract was caught on film, or hard drive as it were...



4th day of 4 yesterday. MDro was supposed to show up for some quality dirt time, but he woke up with a headache (How is the wife anyway? I kid...I kid...), so I was Juan Solo, as usual. 4 days in a row with efforts everyday does, in fact, dull the steel a little bit. I remembered rule #5, and soldiered on through West Columbia. Off the bike today as I'm sort of tired, and the MTs are both unencumbered by the yoke of oppression that is school. Oh, they're off tomorrow too! And we wonder why we're 49th in education!



This is an actual photo of an actual road. It was taken by my friend FH (@pedal_junky on the Twitter), somewhere in Virgina. He followed the road and evidently, it's a long, winding, tailwind descent. My next time thru that part of the world, I'll ride that road...and liberate the sign!

And tomorrow, get out and vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for, just go do it!

Peace!

No comments: