11 November 2007

I went to Charlotte

...and all I got was a lousy pair of socks.

Doogie and I rolled out early this morning to go to the swap in Charlotte. There were some good deals to be had, some average deal and more than a few headscratchers. I went looking for a few, very specific things and bought nothing more than a pair of socks. I spent more on lunch at a burger place in Fort Mill than I did at the swap. $6 at the swap...$7.25 on lunch...! There was a bunch of stuff to buy, but it came down to two simple questions...
Did I NEED any of it? No...
Could I live without it? Yes...

Doog bought a wireless computer for his non-existent cross bike...and shorted the guy 5 bucks.

Saw some friends I hadn't talked to in a while and met BIG BRAD...! He's a guy that races karts with Doog and YES, he call himself BIG BRAD...even though he's 5'7" at the outside...
I've been informed that's it's 'Bad Brad'...sorry for the mix up...! Kinda works either way though....!

Time to start getting my crap in a pile before heading to the spa to pick up #1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its bad brad get it right. jeez