06 November 2007

First night

Tonight the off-the-bike workouts began. I'd forgotten how much running sucks. I mean, really...do people actually derive enjoyment from it. I went to the Statehouse to do my stadium hops/plyometrics and decided to run around the complex for a while. After my second loop, I went back to running the steps. There's just too much impact on the body. While doing plyos and running the steps has a degree of impact, it's far less than going for a jog!
I feel the workout in my legs already. I didn't do it last winter and paid for it in the spring. I'll be up there every Tuesday evening if anyone wants a good workout...

(EDITED FOR CONTENT)

The Big Stampede is this Sunday in Charlotte @ Lowes Motor Speedway. Hit up the bank machine before you go, 'cuz there isn't one at the track.

Yoga tomorrow night and night ride on Thursday...! Doogie and I will be heading out @ 5:45 from the gate for a loop. Bring your lights and some warm clothes and join the fun.

No comments: