06 April 2007

2 days in a row...

It's been a while since I've actually been able to ride two days in a row, and I feel better for it.

Thursday night's ride was a small gathering, yet fun and quick. We did some good tempo, paceline work and got home before dark. I had some seriously heavy legs last night though...

Il Professore and I went out this afternoon for a little roll around the Fort and ended up meeting the BeerRide on their way out, so we turned and joined in. I won't say it was frightening, but it was a bit helter-skelter. Of course, I knew this going in, so you can plan for it. Either ride on the front, or on the back. The middle is the deathzone on Friday night. It was fun for what it was though...
I did get to pick at and wind up a certain person on the ride tonight. He obviously wasn't on his meds as he was quick to anger and just rode away. Fun stuff I tell you...! It's too bad he's such a dick.
ThePeanut made an appearance as well. He says he's been riding too hard, so he's taking some time to build back up so he'll be stronger. Yeah, April is the time to slack off on training. Good luck with that! He also got an iBike, which is possibly the worst powermeter type unit out there. He'll have plenty of time to look at it when he's off the back. He didn't say much tonight, which is rare. He still rides like a dope. The BeerRide is probably the place for him.

No ride tomorrow as it supposed to be ass-biting cold in the morning and I have to finish laying the tile in the backroom.

No comments: