25 January 2016

Back at it...sort of...

4 days on the trainer last week.
No, nothing of any consequence, other than getting the legs going around, and trying to rebuild a little leg strength. Even so, 2 hours on the bike is more than I've done for the last 10 weeks. It's something.
And as much as I dislike the trainer, the time passes pretty quickly when one hasn't been on the bike for months. 30 minutes is a blink.
30mins x 4 again this week, then 45 x 4 next week. Once I reach an hour, I'll go outside. Really not worth getting dressed for anything less than an hour. I just don't understand getting Winter kit on, then riding for 30 minutes. Takes longer to kit up, and then get undressed once home.

I suppose I should get the Ridley done too. Thankfully, it's supposed to be warm and sunny this weekend. Might be able to finish the paintwork...

And I'm going to start another little project...
And as it happens, I have a Colnago frame in Service Course.
Jonas did a number on us last weekend...
My poor palms had snow on them! GASP...

Hoogerheide looked like a good time yesterday...


That wasn't mud, it was Nutella...
And here are the steps...42 of them...
The UCI outlawed this...

No ridey today. I need to do some PT exercises. I've released myself from care, as I can do all of the same exercises at home, for free. PT has turned into a VERY expensive hour at the gym. I like my therapist, but not at $75/hour. And his assistant's perma-resting bitchface has gotten tiresome.
So, Peace Out Palmetto Health. You've gotten enough $ from me. I have bike shit to buy!!

And a 73 year old British woman has been charged with reckless driving for mowing down 6 members of the Giant-Alpecin team. She was driving on the wrong side of the road on her Spanish holiday. John Degenkolb and Chad Haga received the most severe injuries...
Click the additional links in the CyclingNews story for all the details. Those guys are DAMN lucky...

Happy Monday! I need to go shovel the driveway...LOLZ.







No comments: