24 November 2015

Hurry up and wait...

Second MRI was last night. To be honest, the tube doesn't bother me. I know people flip out when inside of the machine. I like it.
Probably says more about me than others...
Two words though : Satellite Radio.
Listening to shitty country music for 45 minutes without the ability to get away from it is far more mentally taxing than ANY claustrophobia.
Appt. at the Surgeon is early next week. Joy...

I'm getting even harder to get along with after 4 weeks of NO riding.
I'm gonna need a project if knee surgery happens. I think I'm going to tear down the Noah, and paint it. I'v gone thru several schemes in my little squirrel brain. Thinking the main color will be Lamborghini Grigio Titans...
Silver decals and some other graphics...

Koksijde CX


Masterclass taught by the Professor. Just watch the race. It was like watching a fight between an experienced fighter, and a young buck. And Sven showed EXACTLY how to win a race before it comes to the sprint.
Brilliant...
Here's how ONE of his bikes finished...
Betting the sounds coming from drivetrains was heartbreaking.
Ritte shop car...yes please...
Roger had style. Period.

As an aside, it looks like the UCI is going to allow discs in road competitions in 2017. They can yap all they want about safety, but it's about marketing, and selling bikes. Just more planned obsolescence.
Calipers have worked just fine for a century.
Cannot WAIT to see the carnage caused in a high-speed, 50 rider pileup during a Grand Tour.
Wheel changes will be REALLY fun for neutral support...

Have a good Thanksgiving kids! Go outside and ride, for those of us who can't...





No comments: