16 November 2015

And so it begins...

So the knee is obviously injured worse than previously thought. A visit to the Orthopedic Surgeon is on the docket this afternoon. Wonderful...
As my relative inactivity has done little to alleviate pain, or leaven any sort of healing, the thought is that I've torn my ACL. Lots of clicking, popping, and instability.
It's great! Please don't ever try it...
If the ugly spectre of knee surgery DOES raise it's head, I think I may tear down the Noah, and send it of for a repaint. Time to break out the crayons....

Monday time suck...

Asper-Gavere CX (Women)



(Men)



And as we know, politics are verboten on this dumb-assed little page. I'd rather think of Paris like this :



Or '09 when HTC delivered Cav to the line...



 Remember, Aero has been around for decades. How about this Mercury train in Chicago? 1938...
Rob English makes tasty things...
If you're gonna be a bear...
...be a grizzly.

 Time to take The Duke to school. Enjoy this sunny Monday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
carbon fiber wheelset