23 January 2015

AGAIN?

Another really fun night ride last night. All the way out to Eastman and back in on The Powerstation. I lost yet anther contact. It's really fun trying to ride with any sort of pace, at night, in the pitch black dark, with one good eye.
Thank Dog that I've ridden that loop more than everyone else in town combined, and have the majority of it committed to memory.
I did overcook a turn though. Too much speed. Not enough vision. Might be time to order a pair of clear Oakleys to ride in. Contacts are pissing me off...
Watching HC disappear into the washout was nice too. which brings us to this...

Pro-Tip : Make sure you can get out of your pedals before attempting a CX dismount.

Couldn't have felt good, as any sort of soft dirt to land on has since been washed away.
And a big shoutout goes to the new girl on the ride last night. As we passed the "B" group, she let out a spectacular belch. I mean, truly impressive. Don't know you, but I like you!

And special thanks to the wanker in the Hyundai who decided to attempt a left turn in front of me at the corner of Gervais and Assembly. I guess the 3000-ish lumens shining in his eyes wasn't enough...
No matter. It was a solid 2 hours on the bike, on a pretty pleasant evening.

Two wheels good...


A stripper Ducati 750? Shut up and take my money...

Uh...how'd Roy get thru THAT?



Here's the last 10km. They were hauling ASS...



Steele Von Hoff has a serious kick. And likely the best name for a sprinter...
As for the crash, Lawson Craddock broke his sternum...HIS STERNUM!!!  Bet that's fun...

Time to get my day started. The Post Office and Publix are calling...

No comments: