21 July 2014

Not words...

 The Alps are so unattractive...
I'm all for women riding and racing, but cry me a river. I guess the argument here is that a 24 year old 10-day women's race should have equal prize money as the biggest race on the planet. Yeah, the women should make more money, no one argues that point, but the comparison here is apples to fungo bats.

Col d'Izoard descent. Not for the weak-willed...


Demare had to go...


Road.cc runs a pretty tight ship.  Here's a link to all of their "Tour Tech" articles...

2014 Megavalanche. File under "Shit I'm never going to do..."
2014 Megavalanche - Alpe d'Huez - GoPro full run with Thibaut Ruffin from riding addiction on Vimeo.

Kaia seems to know this trail...
Bryan and Kaia from Foxwood Films on Vimeo.

And to finish...
 There are none more green...
 It was calling to me...
And from Sunday...the wounded soldier...

And not to bring anyone down, but James Garner died over the weekend. Many of my formative years were spent enjoying his impressive body of work.  He was 86. 
And BTW, the stunt driving? Yeah, that was really him...


J-Turn for the win...

Now go watch The Great Escape and Grand Prix!!!


No comments: