11 July 2014

More like it...

After Tuesday's debacle, last night was better.  The plan was to do ZERO work, nor make any sort of effort.  I stuck to plan.
Nice ride.  It wasn't terribly hot, but the humidity was somewhere near Amazonian levels.  Welcome to Summer...
And I know I've said it before, but the Williams WS28 wheels just ride so well.  I switched back after 10 days of riding the carbon wheels, and to be honest, I notice no real difference in speed.
They ARE stiffer than the carbon wheels though.  4 spokes per wheel does that for you. And they're WAY more comfy.  Wide rims and all that...

And for the money, they really can't be beaten...

Peto don't need no steenking mechanic...

Stage 5 from Cyclocosm

How The Race Was Won - Tour de France 2014 - Stage 5 from Cosmo Catalano on Vimeo.

My friend Hunter's Mercian. #Proper

Stage is winding down...time to watch...





No comments: