27 August 2013

Things...and such...and so on...

 I can say, with a degree of certainty, that I would like not change a thing on this one.

Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?  Now we're custom painting Air Attack helmets?  It makes it look even more like one of those "fragile egg" kid's helmets.
As an aside, some GlobalBike guy was wearing an Air Attack last Saturday.  Really?  I know it was a quick ride, but is that necessary?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  If anyone shows up on the group rides with an aero helmet, I will make fun of you.

It seems Sacha @ Vanilla has been sipping the flouro Kool-Aid as well.  FYI, Baum does it better...

I think I may join a new club soon.  Tarik Saleh has it correct.



Peto video finally works.  He should really ride CX this Winter.

Japanese Keirin racers ain't skeered.  Under the lights, in the rain...sure, why not...

Nothing much else going on.

Horner is leading the Vuelta, which is either a commentary on the quality of the race itself, or the quality of the AvGas to which the 41 year old still has access.  Yawn...

See you guys @ 6:30...

Update : Straight from EuroBike.  The new C'dale Slice RS TT rig.  You listening Brandenburg?







No comments: