22 August 2013

It's only money...

Yeah, sure, but it seems to be flowing out of my pocket like Cristal at a rapper's birthday party.
I'm making it rain, but I'm getting nothing out of the deal.  Life is a MFer sometimes.
Just dropped five Benjis on service for The Beast.
This morning, I awoke, and thought I'd head downstairs to look for something.  Instead of the item I was searching for, I found about a foot of water.  Fucking super!  It would seem that the sump pump decided to quit working at some point over the last few days.  You know, the days in which we've received 137 inches of rain...
Get dressed, fly out the door to the equipment rental place, and return with a submersible pump.
Water is pumping out, slowly, and I'm in a holding pattern until the level gets low enough to see WTF is going on.
The big kick in the testes?  I fear that the water has damaged the hot water heater.  FUUUUUUUUUU....
If that has indeed occurred, there will be NO racing HellHole.  As it stands, it's 50/50 anyway, as my secret squirrel fund has become depleted over the last few weeks.
Life costs money...

No reason to stress about it.  It is what it is...

This is why I like the Meatball...



Only in Aspen...

Got some new gloves.  Now the cars that buzz me can be absolutely positive that I DID, in fact, give them the finger...

Does Bristol own this business?  Seems like a fair assumption....

I'm gonna need a moment... (gotta dump that stupid Brooks saddle) 

And from the "Like a Boss" file...



Firefighter chopper in Portugal.  If I ever have enough cash to hire a helo pilot, I'm finding this dude, and paying him whatever he wants...

See you guys tonight...I'll need the ride...








1 comment:

Justin said...

I wish I owned that business. Would have made watching the game a lot easier yesterday.