20 January 2012

That's 'MISTER Griepel" to you...

Jesu Christo! If this picture doesn't scare you, just a little, then you aren't paying attention. I think I felt a drop of pee...
While Cavendish is tweeting pictures from Mallorca, El Chongo Blanco is crushing skulls in Oz.
Rumour has it, that Griepel's max in the sprint of Stage 1 of the TDU was 1940w!!! Hey Andre...how you gonna kick it?



Good 2.5 hours of rolling around last night. I felt like riding, but not like 'riding'...know what I'm sayin'? Although, I had to give a little stick to get home. I was enjoying the ride, and company, last night, then I looked at my watch. It was 8pm, and my agreed upon return to Service Course is 8pm, so I hit the gas to get home. It was possibly the ONLY time I was warm last night.

Weekend rides:

Saturday - 0900 from Brennan. 70-ish km 32-35kmh avg. pace
Sunday - 0900 from Greene and Laurens Route and length TBD, but options for 50km to 150km 30kmh avg.

1 comment:

Robert Kendrick said...

Griepel eats kittens for breakfast. Frightening.