19 January 2012

Hi Hi ... LoLo...

So in the new issue of Outside, there's an interesting article about Lance, Livestrong, and how the two have morphed into one being. Blah, blah, blah...

What piqued my interest when I opened the mailbox was the cover. Lolo Jones!! From now on, when I find something exciting, or incredible, I'm just going to scream, "LOLO JONES!!!"
I remember the hype surrounding her coming into Beijing in 2008, and her ultimate failure, if you want to go that far. I also remember her striking beauty. Well, as the cover of the new Outside shows us, she hasn't exactly gotten ugly over the past 4 years!

If we somehow trip over the technology to clone humans anytime soon, I'll take two!



You read the mag for your reasons, I'll read it for mine...

Weights last night...ride tonight...yoga tomorrow...HOORAY!

No comments: