06 January 2012

Cool...and not so much...

Cipo? Yes...cool. Doesn't matter what he's doing...


Quick-Step Omega Pharma p/b The Human Centipede? I always knew the angry bald midget was a pillow biter. This wasn't a good idea a couple of years ago, and it's still not...



I've been doing a lot of core work. I have NO idea how this girl got in the foreground of my picture!!

Good two hours on the CX bike last night. The H.O. got home late, so I had to haul two kinds of ass to make the parking lot on time. I left Service Course @ 1816, and got to the parking lot at exactly 1830. 14 minutes from door to door, including lights and traffic. That pretty much burned any matches I may, or may not, have had before the ride even began. Ergo, I just sort of spun around for two hours.
I also found out that the Jericho is in dire need of some new brake pads. There was much howling coming from the area of the cantis, but not a whole lot of stopping power. I think I heard geese following me at one point. Kool Stops were ordered about 7 minutes after I hit the door.

The SpecialEd v. Volagi saga continues...
The gag order was lifted yesterday, and the guys at Volagi put some interesting info out there.

More info from Volagi's site...

The common, and agreed upon, opinion is that SpecialEd is little more than butt-hurt over this entire thing, and simply trying to run Volagi out of business, much like they tried to do with Mountain Cycle.
Refresher? Mountain cycle had a badass CX bike called the Stumptown. SpecialEd sued them over the word "Stump"!!
They've also sued myriad people, even a shop owner, for use of the word "Epic".

Boycott Specialized...

4 comments:

Junk said...

If there were a Cipo loofah it would be stylish just because it's the Lion King Loofah.

MM said...

He could open a store...

Call it "Loofah King".

Junk said...

Going to have to start calling Tony Martin 'Snuggles' from here on out. He needs to learn the junk lump rule of at least 6 inches room between you and the man in front.

MM said...

Yeah man, I noticed that he and Chav are a bit 'close' in the photo. The dick proximity rule is, evidently, a bit more slack in Europe.