11 October 2011

Something to watch on a rainy Tuesday night...

...or a rainy Wednesday.

MCipollini. Tutta la Verità - The whole Truth - 2011 - HD from Mcipollini on Vimeo.



Cipo is a badass, period. Black card all the way! I may need to start figuring out how to get my grubby little mitts on a RB1000 with Ui2. The wheels are spinning wildly right now...

I'll be gone for a few days starting tomorrow. Another stint as Technical Director for Divacamp awaits. This time, we're "camping" at Wilderness Adventure in Southern Virginia. Should be more fun than a barrel of monkeys! 500 acres chock full of trails and double track. Yes, the CX bike will be on the back of the truck for this trip! I know how I'll be spending my free time...

I'll try to post some pics and video through the end of the week and weekend.

Oh yeah, and it news that came as a shock to exactly NO ONE...

Cav announced he'd signed with Sky today. I think I may have said this a month or so ago....

Peace and chicken grease!

No comments: