28 October 2011

Pictures...pretty and not so...

Theses guys are NOT fucking around with this flyover/under/through...

The guys at Firefly know how to use their CNC machines!

Zee Germans are not on zee dope! Years of careful breeding has led us to this point. The dude on the left isn't trying hard enough! You can see daylight between his thighs!

Bottom bracket standards explained. I understand the stuff, and it's confusing...


Every time the hipster/scenester/fixie DB crowd becomes annoying, I find a photo that makes me re-think my position. She should NOT re-think her position...

2 solid hours on the CX bike again last night. I was forced to use the NiteRider 400lux light to (attempt) to illuminate the dark. Yeah...just not the same as the 1000lux flamethrower. As soon as I back to Service Course, I ordered another BIG light. The plan was to pick up the 1600lux unit, but upon reading reviews, and doing some research, I chose the improved version of my old light. A new, brighter LED, and an improved battery, made the decision a bit easier.
And let's be frank, anything over 1000 lumens isn't a quantum leap forward in output. It just drains your battery that much quicker. I could explain exactly how this works, but it would likely sound like Charlie Brown's teacher after the first paragraph...

Have a good weekend...go ride!

No comments: