10 September 2011

Sometimes...

Normally, I don't ride with a plan. Sure, I have a loop in mind, and an idea of variations to mix it up, but rarely do I go out with a "plan". Occasionally, I'll feel chipper after my little spin out, and put down a hard 30 minute "interval", but that may happen once a week.
Most rides these days fall somewhere between a ride for enjoyment, and meandering through new roads.
Yesterday, I meandered...HARD! Between school for the kids, the new bambino, and trying to get the house together to sell, I'm whipped. The ride guilt kicks in though. When it's 68 degrees and sunny with a light breeze, it becomes difficult to sit on the couch.
2 hours of rolling the CX bike through Lexington County was the call.

Smoother than tar and chip in Lower Richland...

Steel is real.

Squirrel's eye view.

Collaborate and listen...

Second ride of the day. This one was good for my soul.

I also got the Salsa 99.5% finished. I just need a longer drop cable hanger for the front so I can flip the stem. I guess a trip to Cycle Center is in order at some point today...

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: