14 September 2011

A humpday photo dump...

They're "improving" Old State Road. Yes, there is a note of cynicism in my typing...

Pimpin' is, in fact, very easy for Eddy...

Will Gilbert win Worlds'? Odds aren't posted yet, but I'm willing to throw $20 in the pot and bet that his kid finishes better than the Schlecks...

Okay, not cycling related, but how can you not like HoverDogs?


Interbike (aka "The Show") is this weekend in Vegas. Guessing Trebon commuted? That saddle to bar drop makes my back hurt as I sit here...on the couch...

Decent ride thru the dirt loop this morning. As the photo above shows, Lexington County is evidently training grader operators out on Old State. It's a bit like Michele Bachmann's head at the moment. Soft...
A good rain wouldn't be altogether bad.

Gilbert wins GpW...


We're going to Tryon to ride on Sunday. If anyone wants to go, I have an open seat in the bus. Loop will be 50-55 miles, up and back over the Watershed and the surrounding area. The weather will be in the 60s. Where'd I put the vest/baselayer/armwarmers?

No comments: