08 April 2011

Friday thoughts

Andre Griepel's calves called you a pussy! (pic: JGruber)

And again, I may need to re-think my entire stance on the whole 'fixie hipster' thing...

Good ride last night, other than the lingering chest cold. Dixie is absolutely sublime since it's been paved. From tip to tail, it's a ribbon of smooth, black, rolling pavement. Wonderful! And for you power dorks, it's probably a good place to do FTP work...just sayin'...

I also broke out the carbon wheels for the first time in about 6 months. The combo of the new Helium, the carbon wheels and the Vittoria OC CX tires make for an exemplary combo. Just plain fast! Too bad the rider is the albatross...

Have a good weekend. Don't forget, Roubaix is Sunday morning...

2 comments:

Junk said...

There's something about Greipel in this post? Only thing I saw "little in the middle, but got she got much back".

MM said...

Yeah Junk...
I need to balance things out around here these days, lest I be forced to start going to Spoleto. FAAAABBBBUUULLOOOUUUSSSSS!

As my friend Steve Esposito, from South Philly would say, "Yo, dat's a nice ass...wonder if she'd let me wear it as a hat...?"