13 March 2011

Update

Tirreno Stg 5



Another stellar finish...Gilbert is on form, eh?

PN Stage 8



Voeckler is class, period!

I skipped the circuit race today and cleaned up the yard. It's the first time I've done ANY sort of physical activity since surgery, and it felt pretty good to get the blood going and HR up.
I'll be out at the crit course in the morning to clean.
Even if you don't come out to race, come out to watch and/or say goodbye to Ken Oglesby. The Army, in their finite wisdom, has decided they need our friend Ken to go to Iraq...again! He's leaving for some supplementary training in Georgia and Texas in about 10 days, then off to Iraq until this time next year. I believe this is his third trip to that sandy shitbox in the Middle East.

On a completely separate note, I love Ebay.
Backstory:
I found a pair of 9 speed shifters in my building, and seeing as 9 speed is seldom used among the cognoscenti, I decided to throw them onto the 'bay. Started the auction 5 days ago at $1 American dollar with no reserve...what good were they doing me? I expected $50-ish bucks. Add a Ben Franklin to that estimate and we have our sale price. Unreal...

See you guys Tuesday night!

No comments: