19 March 2011

MSR 2011

From the base of the Poggio through the finish...so the last 10km.
DOG, I love Euro bike racing!





Brilliant...just GD brilliant!

Went out with the group this morning and turned off. It was a really good group, but I just can't go with that pace right now. 30-35kmh...fine, I'm comfortable. Anything more than that for an extended period and my chest starts to hurt. Longest ride since surgery though (2 hours), so I'm pleased.
TVH had a Campag 11 speed pulley eject on the run out of the Fort. We found the pulley and the bushing, but the bolt was nowhere to be seen. His ride was over. Thankfully, he got home just fine. He should kick his mechanic (not me!) square in the ass. There's no excuse for that to happen...NONE!
Cash had a shift cable break, so he was stuck in the 11, with either the 53 or the 39 to switch things up. He finished the ride though, when most would have turned for home.

The Saturday ride will be at 9 (for the time being) from the traffic circle at The Fort. It'll get moved up to 8 when the temps reach further into the red.

It's beautiful outside people! Go play!

Namaste!

No comments: