22 March 2011

TNWC #2

Good turnout for Round @ tonight. It was breezy, but beautiful and the pollen was bearable, if you're a honeybee. It seemed the pace was fast, but pretty steady. I say seemed as I only jumped in for about 5 laps of the 45 + 2...completely against Doctor's orders. It did feel good to go fast and open up the lungs and legs. I think I'm doing just fine considering surgery was 4 weeks ago today!
Back to the TNWC...
As happens when the wind is blowing at all, it came down to a bunch gallop, with MW outkicking BCobb at the line. The margin of victory was thin...borderline anorexic.

The group could have been way larger, and hopefully, those who were conspicuous by their absence will make appearances throughout the Summer. I know everyone has their own agenda(s), but coming out and participating in the practice race makes EVERYONE better, and serves to strengthen the riding community in Columbia.

To those who came out tonight, thank you, and I hope to see you next Tuesday!

Now for two Specialized pics that make me happy:

Cav's Venge @ MSR...not that it helped him.

And if you gotta have a custom painted Shiv, this isn't a bad livery to choose....

Thursday night @ the gate...6:15pm

Peace!

No comments: