06 April 2010

TNWC #4

Yeah, it's the TNWC...I've relented! I was the only one calling it the TNCWC...

Pretty good sized group tonight with a lot of HP in attendance. Started quick, ebbed and flowed in the middle and then stayed fast for the end. No breaks tonight. Anything that went up the road tonight was quickly pulled back. Just too much power in the bunch. Oh, did I mention it was 90 degrees and the pollen was hanging in the air. Yellow crust for everyone!
It came down to a bunch gallop, which usually means that MW takes the win. Tonight was no different! You just cannot take that guy to the last 200m and have any hope of taking the W.

As for me, well...I suck! My legs and lungs were fine, but my back and spirit were just weak. My wanting to suffer just isn't there right now. I need to HTFU a little! I also need to get my fat ass on the bike. This 3 days a week shit just isn't cutting it. I can't blame anything other than a lack of fitness...

Peace...

No comments: