28 February 2009

Rides

Thursday night...
Coco, Doog and I did a quick loop of the Fort, and by quick, I mean speedy, not short...
It was dark and I couldn't see...good ride though!
Saturday broke with rain...serious rain. We chose to stay in town rather than go to Greenville and race. Most of the World did the same. Every field was 15-20 guys. Bond won the 35+ race will JayC finishing 2nd. RW came home a strong 4th. Timberlake finished 10th in the 5 race. Good show boys!
Feeling pangs of guilt for not going, I cajoled Doog into riding cross bikes this morning. We left in the 50 degree rain, rode in the 50 degree rain and came home in the 50 degree rain. I can't say that it was one of the most intelligent decisions I've made in 2009!
I'm still feeling a bit guilty for not going to GVille though...
Next Saturday is River Falls and my big body has NO business getting involved in that 'skinny-climber-dude' fest! Doog should do well in that one. I'll be at BMW on Sunday though, rain, sleet, snow, poop or shine!

Tomorrow looks like another shite day...I'll be on the trainer, staying warm and dry!

No comments: