22 August 2008

News you can use...

After a bit of sleuthing (a very small bit that took all of 45 seconds or so), I have discovered the identity of TheRev from 'Church of The Big Ring'.
It seems he and Trek/VW mountain bike pro Jeremiah Bishop are one and the same.
I'm sure I'll get a terse email from TheRev for revealing his secret...I feel like I just outed Clark Kent...

No ride last night as the weather was crap. I really didn't feel like getting caught out in East Bumblef*ck in the rain. Ride Saturday morning...regular time and place...it's supposed to be nice(r)...

Today has been a busy one. Two of my three appointments have shown on time...shocking. The countertop guys and the plumber were here simultaneously, so that killed a bunch of questions and concerns. Yep, were upgrading this place yet again. A leaky faucet in the kitchen has lead to another $2500 jumping from my pocket for granite countertops. No new parts for the Ridley for a while...f*ck!
Now, I'm waiting on TimeWarner...anytime between 1 and 3, which roughly translates into 2:55pm!
The H.O. is out of town and the M.T.s are going to the spa for the night...it'll be nice and quiet around here for once...

2 comments:

Jay said...

I thought you might be right about the rev's identity, but his latest entry suggests otherwise. Bishop is certainly not 6'7".

MM said...

I saw his latest post too. Either he's leading us astray with subterfuge, or there are two really strong, tall, skinny dudes sharing a house...