28 May 2008

Go to this link...NOW!

http://danielsbigtrip.blogspot.com/

The guy's a war vet and he's on tour this summer...just go there and read his story! Shoot him an email and see if he's coming close to you. Make a donation to his trip, if you can...if not, send him a message of support and buy him a beer when he comes to town.

No ride on Monday...

Yesterday, I got on the bike and did a out and back loop in the Fort. It was really freaking windy, but I gutted it out. I have nothing but time this week, so why not ride. I got right at two hours on the bike and 60km. Felt like poo the whole time, but there are worse thing I could have been doing.

Doogie and I met this morning and did an easy spin through LR. I felt better on the bike today, but still not great. My back is okay, but my legs are muy heavy. I tried to spin this morning to alleviate the issue. Another 2:20 on the bike and 70km.

I have 11 hours on the bike so far this week. I'll probably end up with 15-16 hours this week. Nothing like getting back on the bike after injury and jumping right into a 15+ hour week. Funny part is, I feel good the more I ride.

The company retreat is until Saturday afternoon, so I'm on the bike until then...I haven't gone completely feral yet, but the house is need of some clean-up!

See you guys tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Hey man thanks for finding my blog and linking me! Hope you enjoy it!