29 February 2008

Spinski

Doogie and I met for a loop of the Fort last night. I think he may be right about our meeting time. 5:15 seems to be the witching hour for dumbasses in automobiles. I only had one near miss on the way to the Fort last night...of course, it was some Heathwood mommy in battlewagon, pulling out of King's Grant. Yeah, go ahead, pull out and hit me...you won't be living in your $500k house for long. It'd be like The Jefferson's up in that bitch. The H.O., the management trainees and I would be "movin' on up".
We finally reached the safety of the Army Base and did a easy big loop. It was sunny and quite pleasant until the sun retreated behind the trees. Down in the valleys, it was kinda chilly.
Nice 90-ish minutes on the bike...
I rode the new Michelin Pro3Race tires too. First impressions? They are pretty nice. Probably on par with GP4000S tires. They roll well and have good ride quality. They are THIN though. The casing is baloney skin. They are also pretty damn narrow. Crit tires, these are not...
They'll be good tires for around here though...unless I start to get flats...than I'll shitmouth them at every turn. :) I think I'll go back to Vittoria once I wear these out though...

Saturday's ride will be @ 9, like normal. Set your flipping clock Doug...
Sunday...? We'll figure something out...
Both days are supposed to be sunny and nice...get on your bikes people!

I finally caught up with my friend Becky the other night. She's about to be single again (shithead husband...don't ask) and she's most definitely a Cougar. She's one of the few real "guy's chicks" that I've ever known. If anyone is in SE Pennsylania, I'll hook it up...

No comments: