21 February 2008

Longer days

Last night, Doogie and I met @ 5:15 for a loop of the Fort. It was kind of nice to ride in the late afternoon/evening and not be forced to leave the house in the dark. Hell, I didn't turn on my light until we were almost out of the base.

We did an pretty easy big loop with no efforts and no drama. It felt good to get my legs going around and it stretched out my back. I feel better today than I have in weeks.

Saturday looks like rain, so the ride may be called. I spoke to TVH this morning, and Sunday looks like it will be a beautiful day, so plan on riding in the morning. We talked about 10 a.m., but nothing is concrete yet. I'll post something on here...
Rob/Casey- I don't have contact info for you. Leave a comment or send an email. The email link is on the profile page.

Out....

No comments: