12 February 2008

So long, farewell...

I decided to clear some inventory out of the ManHole(tm) and made a little jingle.

Powertap...gone to Ohio
SS KHS mountain bike...gone to South Dakota
Ultegra R/D...gone to Wisconsin
Thomson Post...gone to NY
Marzocchi fork...gone to South Korea, then the dude flaked because shipping was $75. You live in Korea, dumbass. Did you think I could put a stamp on the thing and my mail carrier would pick it up? I made a second chance offer to the guy would bid $1 less on Ebay, but haven't heard back yet.

I gotta box the SS up tonight and ship it in the morning. Luckily, my back is feeling better by the day. I'm still staying off until Saturday though. Another visit to the Chiro is in the works for the end of the week as well.

And a little rant...
I know my kids are cute and full of life, but that doesn't give carte blanche for people to touch them. I was at Office Depot getting some packing tape and while I was in line, some scary, old, stank-breath woman took upon herself to reach out and touch #2. Lady, seriously, don't touch my kid. I didn't ask to poke him with your dirty finger, so keep it in your pocket. I know I can be a huge asshole from time to time, but in this case, it was warranted. I simply pulled #2 away and got a look like I had stolen the old bitch's welfare check. I don't go around poking at other people's kids, so I flatly refuse to let strangers grope mine. If I know you and am okay with it, grab 'em, hug 'em, tickle 'em...etc...ad nauseum. If I don't know, keep your hands to yourself, or you may pull back a fucking stump!

End of rant...

No comments: