08 March 2007

Mid-week check

So, I've been to the chiro three times now. People scoff, but my back feels better. I have virtually no skeletal pain and the muscle pain is better. I'm sure it will subside when and if I ever take a break and get off the bike for more than two days. That break is likely to come sometime at the end of April when Bambino number two is set to arrive.

We were supposed to ride last night, but my brother caught a stomach bug and spent Tuesday evening and most of Wednesday camping out in the bathroom. Poor bastard. I decided to go ride by myself. The H.O. came home a bit early, so I got out without the lights. It was a nice, easy-ish spin around The Fort. No real effort, just a want to get out and get some fresh air. It's nice to ride in shorts and a jersey. The wind rushing over bare arms and legs feels strangely odd. You look down and are absolutely shocked to see such pasty white legs though. The only thing whiter was my new white Diadoras, and there was only a few shades difference.
The weather is supposed to be in the 50s, but cloudy, this weekend. I'm sure the combination of the temps and daylight savings time will thin the herd. People just can't seem to change their clocks.

The H.O., Il Bambino and I are going to MB tonight and tomorrow. The H.O. has a conference down there, again. The only plus is the fact that the outlet stores are close to the hotel. It satisfies my gay gene's need to shop. The Adidas outlet is first on the list, then I'll be looking for some new shorts. I seem to have left a Sharpie in the pocket of my cargo shorts. It made it through the wash cycle, but the cap came off in the dryer. 75% of my clothes are ruined, including my favorite khaki shorts...! It also made the interior of the dryer look like Jackson Pollack got trapped inside. You may now call me Dumbass....

No comments: